Sunday, March 2, 2008

Whew!


It is Sunday evening and we got home from Indy today and boy are we exhausted!!! However, that is our last trip to Indy until June due to school softball. Plus, Cole is starting spring basketball and Babe Ruth will be immediately following.


I have training at work all week this week so I won't get to a computer until the evenings when I get home so my posts will be a little late.



Since I am SO tired ans have a ton of housework to do to get ready for the week, I am cutting this one short with a verse for the week ahead. I am using the message to bring this one to you, because I like its translation. I usually use the Message as an additional supplement to my bible and it really helps put it in our language.

Have a great week!!

Romans 8:28 (The Message)


26-28 Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.


Romans 8:28 (King James Version)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


I love the reassurance that verse gives us that God is making all things good for those who love him. It somehow makes this world a little easier to be in.


Love You!!

No comments: