Monday, March 31, 2008

Taxi


And they're off.... My life as a soccer mom is beginning again. Ahhhh, the break was nice but alas, children are calling. Mom, we have to be there for practice. Mom, the bus leaves at 4:00. Mom, I need my uniform. Mom, I need food. Mom I need a Gatorade.




It gets hectic at times, especially since Cole is in Jr. High and Aimee is in High School and often times their sporting events are on the same nights. So, Ed and I usually pass on the road and wave to each other while we go our separate ways. Tomorrow night Cole has a track meet at Mitchell at 4:30 and Aimee has a softball game (weather permitting) at Paoli at 5:30. So I will rush home from work get ready, leave, go to some of Cole's meet then on to Aimee's game. Ed will wait for Cole to finish then come to the game in Paoli. (Which means I will miss A. Idol. ARGH!!!)


I am telling you in a few years Ed and I will be sitting around looking at each other wandering what to do. I enjoy it, I really do even though it gets a tad crazy around the Farhar home. Sometimes, I think only Chopper (the Boxer) is the sane one!! (I know many of you don't think that at all). He really is sweet, I swear! lol


Often times I think that ole scum dog keeps us busy to get us farther away from God. When we are busy, it is hard to find times to sit and be along with God and our Bible. That is why it is important to have an accountability partner or a group to have grouping with. I really need to get this going again. It just helps to keep me on track, but with my schedule it has to be flexible, so it can be hard to do. Anyway, I am signing off for today to read my daily chapters for our read through the bible in a year!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: