Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Flood


Does anyone know how to build an ark??? I think we might need one when all this rain is over. The kids were out of school today, now don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I have OCD and I like things in order and a schedule to things. When things get off track I tend to freak a little... I have my routine that I follow when I get home and it is usually in peace and quiet!




I drive Ed crazy because when we go on vacation, I have it all planned out right down to the minute. I do not like the unknown, I do not like surprises. I want to know what is going on and when it is going to happen. However, it is good to get out of our comfort zones every now and then. I just don't want to get too carried away with it!!



I know I will be glad when the Beatles theme is over on American Idol. I think they are hard songs and it is hard to tell which has been my favorite. The real dilemma tonight is that Survivor is on due to the NCAA tournament tomorrow night. So, after church I'll get home take my place on the sofa and flip between Survivor and A.I.



Tomorrow starts the bulk of the NCAA tournament and I can't wait!! Kentucky plays at 2:25 and I will be home at 1:30 tomorrow so I hope to get to watch it. I love the next few weeks then it is onto Baseball season. Warm weather AHHHH!!



Gotta go tend to the little ones....Have a good night!!

No comments: