Monday, March 10, 2008

SPRING!!!!

Have I told you how much I like Sundays?? Yesterday, we got up (felt a little jet lagged from the hour time change), went to church and when we got home, I started supper and watched Kentucky beat Florida.. Ahhh how much better could it get?? Also, we went to one of the best basketball games I have seen in years on Saturday night. We, along with some GREAT friends of our Aaron & Andrea went and watched the championship game at the Washington Regional between Washington and Evansville Memorial. We got there 30 minutes early and still had to stand. I even got a high five from a grandma in the stands on one play!! Tyler Zeller is just amazing, he can just flat play basketball. To top that he is a good kid too. He was actually at the candlelight for Aimee's Chrysalis. He wasn't the only player they had, it was a combined effort, but he was just fun to watch. I guess I will have to watch North Carolina play next year to see him.



From there we went to my parents house and had dinner with them and my little sister. It was a great time and what made that better was seeing IU get beat! I know I'll get some flack on that one!! However, my mom did answer my question about what you got if you read through he bible in a year with Granny Ruth. Your name got on a plaque and posted at Wonder Valley camp.



I have been sitting here at work, and it has been the best day. The sun is shinning, the temperature is decent and spring is right around the corner.



With spring comes renewal. I like to see the flowers bloom, grass green up, trees bloom. It gives me a renewed hope. Just like with our lives, we have to go through the stormy, nasty, just plain yucky stuff to make us into who God wants us to be. He sees us as beautiful even when the world doesn't.


Have a great week!!

No comments: