Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cable

Well, I was all pumped up for last night. I was getting ready for my daily dose of "Little House on the Prairie" (I am addicted) when what happened??? The cable went out... Oh my goodness!! This is not happening, this was my Survivor and American Idol night... (I know I know... it is just a t.v.)

Anyway, we went to church which was a great night of our class. Got home and guess what still no t.v. At that point Aimee bailed on us and went to the Harder's house. Cole was pacing the floors when.... Da Da Danta... Andrea came to the rescue and said come out here, I'll turn Survivor on before A.I. and the kitchen t.v. can go on basketball so you can keep up there. I just love this girl!! (not just for your t.v. either) :-)

We had a good night, she has the cutest family! And we were shocked that Amanda Overmeyer was voted off. Who'd a thunk it??? lol. I cannot believe that Christy Lee Cook is still there but hey whatever.... Even though my man bombed on Michele he stayed so I am happy.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the t.v. will be back on by the time I get home today. It is offically March Madness!! Kentucky plays at 2:30 and I am ready for some quality time with my couch!!

Have a good day!!

No comments: