Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally Friday!!


Here it is Friday! WHOO HOOO!!!!


However, when I said yesterday was the hardest day I was oh so wrong. Today I spent 6 hours in S.W.A.T gear standing outside half of that and then doing building entries the other half. Picture this, (Do I sound like Sophia from Golden Girls)? Here I am wearing my jeans and hoodie with knee pads, 2 jackets, a Kevlar vest, gun belt, goggles, and a helmet. Now, I bet you are laughing thinking about what I looked like right???


We get inside and guess what, I have to pee!!!! OH MY GOSH... you have got to be kidding me! So, I go to the bathroom and 2 hours later come out fully dressed again.... I am exhausted. I was just plain fed up by the time we got done. There is just something about walking into a room to be pelted with BB guns that I didn't find amusing. It however, was excellent training.


I was just ready to go home and by the time we got out, I was pessimistic... man God has a sense of humor. And what did I do with this pessimism, I took my frustration out on Ed. Poor lil' Ed, he puts up with so much. He just took it and tried to make things better. That is what he does, makes things better. How many times do we take our anger, frustration and just plain bad moods out on others? Way too much would be my guess. I am going to try and work on that flaw of mine.


Ok, who doesn't just LOVE Jason Castro on American Idol?? The more I hear him sing the more I like him. Do I think he will win Idol.. Not with David Archuleta there. However, there is an innocence about his voice that I really like. Also, on one of the interviews they did with him he said his greatest pleasure was to serve others. If only more people had that attitude, but no we are always out to "get ours". I am going to attach a link of his last performance that was just amazing. He sang the song "Hallelujah".


Have a great weekend!






1 comment:

Lauren said...

JASON CASTRO!

yessssss. he is awesome.

Archie's still my fave, but I hope he makes top three!!