Monday, March 17, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

I hate daylight savings time. Three days a week I have to start work at 5 a.m. and the other 2, I start at 6 a.m. (usually). I am not a morning person. I have the guys at worked trained not to talk to me for at least an hour or 16 oz. of coffee whichever comes first.

Being at work for 2-3 hours with no daylight brings me down, and when it is time for me to go to bed it is hard to with daylight! This is a lose lose situation for me as well as Ed. It delays his work day by and hour or 2 hours which puts him home later in the evening.

The only advantage to it will be softball/baseball season. It will be easier to save energy for lights and since our softball field doesn't have lights that will help.

Now I know many people like it because it gives them ample time in the evening to get done what they need to. I just don't see it that way!!

Ok, I will get off my soap box now! I think I have finally recovered from the hour we lost last week.

Have a good week!

No comments: