Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm going to quit driving....

You want to know what they are looking for??? ME driving!!


Because....

What are the chances of having 4 accidents in 2 months??? Well, Aimee and I have done it. Aimee had her first wreck, that you all know about a couple of months ago. Then Monday on her way home from a friends' house she got hit by a deer in the side of her car, she cannot open her door. Man, I was NOT happy, even though it wasn't her fault. I was just thinking our Insurance is going to drop us!


WELL...... On my way to work this morning at 4:30 I hit yet another Bambie! And guess what??? I can't open my door! Hmm... guess that it someones way of saying so much for your anger the other night. SO, here I sit at home getting ready to go get an estimate on mine, (Aimee's ended up being not enough to turn in..Thank God!!)


I am starting to think these deer have it our for me... I have never hunted deer, never eaten (much) deer, I think they are all pretty BUT they hate my Durango. It is tan so maybe they think it is one of theirs to run with??? I mean I hit one deer and they all gun for me now?? What's up with that? I told Ed I think I am going to start driving 30 mph or quit driving all together! Which we know isn't possible. :-)

Cole is in Florida until Saturday, and man am I missing that little guy! I hate it when he leaves for more than a weekend....I am sure he is ready to come home as well.

Have a good day!! And watch out for deer!!




No comments: