Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Ya Ya's



We are the Ya Ya's.... but we call ourselves the "Yahweh Sistas". There are 5 of us, ironically like the movie, without the abuse and alcohol of course!! These girls are my sisters in Christ. We just mesh like we were meant to. It has taken each of us a while to get to where we are and we aren't done yet. As my dear friend Brenda said, Look out World!!

We meet once a week for our Emmaus 4th day grouping and it is a very essential part to my life. None of us go to church together, or live in the same towns but we make it a priority to get together. It helps keep us accountable. I absolutely LOVE these girls; Tami, Andrea, Annette, Andi (my real life sis!!) and myself.

I am going to my sisters house today and we are making surprises for the others. I am very excited!! I think up the ideas and Andi gets to work. She is crafty with what this project is and just jumped right in when I said "do you wanna". We are trying to get them done for our Monday night group. Plus, the added bonus I get to see my nephew and niece Caleb and Chloe! They are SO cute and what personalities they have!

Well, I better get around. I am going to rearrange my living room before I do anything. Ed is very thrilled about that!! Have a good Saturday, it is beautiful out there!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a GREAT group name! Yahweh Sistas... fantastic.

Our group calls itself the Turtle Sundaes. Does that hint at where our priorities lie? lol

hoping to see you at the gathering coming up in june!!!!