Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's get physical....



I want this shirt...lol!! I just got my head out of the freezer because the kids and I have been...well.... let's say trying to get in better shape. God love them, they are just trying to indulge me I think. We have been walking a mile every day, and I started a new exercise routine. I never struggled with my weight until after I got married. . . Thanks Ed!! =) I don't worry to much about my weight per say but I am interested in getting in better shape.



I usually do not have very good will power so we will see how long I keep it up. I am going to try to anyway.



Aimee's travel softball season starts next weekend. We will have 7 tournaments consecutively ending with nationals in Alabama July 15-20. Cole opted out of Babe Ruth baseball this year, he is at that age to decide what he really likes, and we do not believe in forcing them to do what they do not want to do, it just wastes the coaches time, our time and the childs. So, he is going to the High School soccer practices and that is his summer along with 2 basketball camps.



Aimee has a new beau, John. He has been over to our house a few times, well actually just about every night. He seems to be a pretty good kid. Kinda shy, and around the Farhar house that just doesn't fly. He has been really good with Cole, playing soccer and the wii with him. We'll see..... Ah, to be a teenager again. Whew!! I am glad I am not!!



Ed and I are having date night tonight. We are going to Red Lobster (our FAVORITE restaurant) I will try to eat sensibly ;-)


Have a GREAT weekend friends!!






4 comments:

Lauren said...

What's Johnny's last name?

Is he fit for our girl?

if not, I know some people.

that's all I'm sayin'.

Christy said...

Harder.... Seems to be, you never know..scary!!

I will keep "all you're sayin'" in mind... =)

Anonymous said...

Ok, Harder is a great last name:) Rachel is very jealous.... Red Lobster and Borders sounds like a dream date to her. (but not with Ed ;))

Christy said...

lol.... well, it was great. I LOVE books and I actually went to the kids section to get my books...shhhh!! Ed got a new bible so the trip was successful!!