Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Mind Dump

What a blah day! So I decided I needed a mind dump....



  • Please pray for the Groves' family. They lost their 20 year old son, Jordan last Sunday, due to some very unfortunate circumstances. He was good friends with me lil' bro Jordan.

  • I am sick sick sick of rain!!

  • My mama's knee surgery is coming up quick. Keep her, the doctors, and my daddy in your prayers! If you get a chance go to http://www.edheads.org/activities/knee/glossary.htm and see what they do, it's kinda neat. Go the the choose your activity box on the top right and watch!

  • I am excited that since Aimee's game was cancelled for tonight we get to go to our Sunday School get together tonight at 7.

  • There is a candlelight this Saturday at Camp Illiana for a Journey. Can't wait!!

  • I wish my blogger friends would post... I'm having withdraws!

  • Ed tells me I am addicted....to Reality television. Hadn't really thought about it but I may be. Is there a 12 step program for that?

No comments: