Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesdays Worries

Well, it is hump day so I am going with Wednesday's Worries since it has been a hectic week! Enjoy!

  • Parenting is HARD!!! I am not sure you ever think you are doing things the "right" way all the time do you??
  • School is winding down, which is good because I do have good kids that keep the house clean while we are working.
  • My co-worker and friend Jake lost his grandma last week and today his step-dad was taken to the hospital as well. He has been real sick for a little while now PLUS, his daughter is having her twins today. Please pray for them.
  • I am thankful no matter how much we feel like failures and can't get anything right there is always a bright moment to bring us out of our "gloom and doom".
  • I am in training AGAIN!! Ugh, I am too old and fat for this!! lol
  • My Ed has been working his butt off this week, what a good provider he is!

Well, that's about it for today. Enjoy this weather!!

No comments: