Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Mind Dump

I need to vent today so you get a Thursday Mind Dump:


- I'm feeling out of sorts today. Being on the School Board is a very thankless and unappreciated job. It seems that all the calls I receive come at the start of the year and at the end of the year. Don't get me wrong, I do not mind it at all that is what I am there for, it can just get a little hairy a times.


- Today is the National Day of Prayer and I am SO thankful "they" (who knows who they are anyway??) haven't found a way to strip that away from us too!!


- I am SO excited that my 2 BFF's are going to the movies Saturday to see "Made of Honor" (Tam & Laur, you are welcome too!! or anyone who wants to come..the more the better!!)


- Have I said that I have THE greatest family?? I am very blessed with GREAT kids, a wonderful, caring husband, great parents and siblings!!


- I am a little tired, I stayed up till 11 texting Andrea, but oh my gosh you would have thought we were having an earthquake again, they way I was shaking the bed from laughing!! Read her post on her blog on Texting Tuesday... I get such a release from "the real world" when we start in!


- MY MAN DIDN'T GET VOTED OFF IDOL.... WHOOO HOOOO!!!


That's about it, thanks for letting me ramble. I plan of taking some time today to sit and baske in God's love through prayer. Find some time to be alone with God, you will not be let down.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

My sides and cheeks still hurt from laughing! You are the best!!

Lauren said...

Wish I could...I graduate on Saturday!!

Christy said...

Well I guess we will take that as a valid excuse! Congrats...real work here you come!!