Saturday, May 10, 2008

So you think you can dance....


Or Ed does anyway. It can get quite comical at the Farhar house. Usually Ed will be in the living room and I stay in the bedroom but sometimes I go to the living room and the kids and I will watch "Idol" or "Survivor" or something like that. Well, last night I happened to be watching "What not to wear" (I want to be nominated, I could take the humiliation for $5000.00 for new clothes) when Ed walked through the living room and busted a move!



He does this quite often and well, needless to say it usually leaves us ogling him with a strange look on our faces or laughing hysterically. I try to video him with my cellphone but he stops really fast when I try. For those of you who know him I am sure you are already laughing trying to imagine that! It is a cross between the guy in the picture above and Rick Flair!



This is one of the many things that seems to make things never dull in our house. We have a good time... BUT not all the time. The kids know when they can push our buttons and when to not even think about it. I don't know about you but they usually think they can be a little more rude and pushing toward Ed. That is until he has had enough then look out. He is such a softie really, so they know they can get by with more with him.



Anyway, we are getting ready to go get Mom and take her to Mark Pi's (an awesome Chinese restaurant) in Bloomington then flower shopping! So, I better dance my way out of here and get ready.


"Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching"-Aurora Greenway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing! And I also want to be on what not to wear, maybe we could do like a whole town show.

Christy said...

Now that would be cool!!