Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!


I love Sundays! I think I have said that before, but I truly do. We took my mom out yesterday along with my lil' bro and sis, Jordan and Johnna. We had a great time. I love getting together with family since we are usually busy and don't get to see then often. Today, after church we went to my mother in law's house. Man, this woman can cook! Which didn't seem fair that she cook on Mother's Day but she enjoys it.



We made it home and Aimee is working (poor thing, in this weather car-hopping can stink) Ed & Cole are doing laundry and sweeping for me. What a great family! I am going to type this, read my daily bible chapters, and veg out on the couch and watch the Survivor finale!


I want to leave you with a verse that is powerful:
Acts 4:31 (New International Version)


31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.


This is speaking on the Day of Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit came down on all the people. What an awesome experience that must have been. I am sure you have felt the tug of the Holy Spirit at times but can you imagine an all consuming fire of the Holy Spirit being poured out on us!?!? WOW!


Have a great week Friends!!

No comments: