Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Sunday....

I didn't blog yesterday!! I didn't really have anything to say so I didn't want to ramble on so I opted to just not say anything! It can be hard at times to come up with things to say on here. I am sure people really do not want to just read me ramble on and on and on.... Oh I guess that is what I am doing!!




We had a pretty good week last week. We got to enjoy our small group Thursday with our Sunday School class. Ed & I are the youngest on the class but you wouldn't know it. It is a CRAZZZZY group! We had a ball. Then today at church it was Consecration Sunday, and we had cards to fill out (if we wanted) about our giving or tithing to the church. How much you plan to give a week etc... Well, this one crazy lady, Shirley thought it would be funny to fill one out for us. Mind you, they send out reminders on what you put and encourage you to follow through with it. It is totally optional. Well needless to say the Farhar's will be giving 2000.00... that is weekly! I just looked at her and laughed and said well, honey you are giving 5,000.00 according to what I put for you guys!! We thought we were being sneaky!! Her husband said boy someone will be surprised!!



It is such a beautiful day today. I can already tell it is going to get hot quick and probably be another dry summer. The weather has changed so much that it makes you think!



Well, until tomorrow..I guess I just rambled after all huh??? Oh well =)





No comments: