Sunday, June 1, 2008

Busy weekend!



Whew!! We have had a busy weekend. Mainly getting things done around the house and such. I went to my sisters yesterday. We had a good time making our "surprises" for our Ya-Ya's. I got to see my nephew Caleb and niece Chloe. I posted their pictures above. That is Chloe looking oh so sweet (don't let that fool you) Man, she knows how to get you wrapped around her little finger. Then there is Caleb in his costume. This kids has SO much personality. He loves to dress up in super hero costumes. They are really fun kids!! They helped us make our "things" and Chloe got out of taking a nap so Aunt Christy may have scored even more points!!
The bottom picture is Luke Edward. Like the middle name??? We stopped by Pat and Merly's in Seymour on the way to get Cole. He was playing Guitar Hero, and even singing "Slow Ride". Ness was playing with a friend outside. Ed & I took a country ride on the way to Seymour, we had a good time riding and talking. He even took me over a creepy bridge. If you know me I hate 2 things. Snakes & Bridges!! Caleb had a fake snake that really looked like a real one so he thought it was funny to throw it on the table while we were working!! I did not like it!!
I am sitting here in a quiet house. Aimee is at John's and Ed and Cole went and got Kevin Harder to go fishing for a while so I had time to write. Keep my Mama in your prayers, she has her knee surgery on Tuesday. She just text me and said
get this, I can't wear any makeup to my surgery, not even mascara" Now, she won't even go the mailbox without her hair done and makeup done so this is a big deal to her!! Ha Ha! In all seriousness, she will have a rough few weeks, but she will survive (as one of her favorite anthem songs goes)!
Have a good Monday and remember to start the week out right! Be thankful for the little things!!

No comments: