Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nicole C. Mullen - One Touch

I could't wait until Tuesday to post this. God laid it on my heart that there are many hurting people out there trying to deal with their own issues. This is an amazing, powerful video. We actually saw this live at Women of Faith, and some peeps of mine recently performed it and I understand it was AWESOME!! Enjoy =)


Been ostracized for 12 years
I'm used to being alone
Spent everything I had
And now it's gone
I'm used to being put down
My issues tell it all
My only hope is anchored
In this fall

Chorus
If I could just touch the hem of His garment
I know I'd be made whole
If I could just press my way through this madness
His love would heal my soul
If only one touch


So many people calling
How could He ever know
That just a brush of Him
Would stop the flow
If He knew would He rebuke me
Or shame me to the crowd
Well I'm desperate 'cause it's never or it's now


If I could just touch the hem of His garment
I know I'd be made whole
If I could just press my way through this madness
His love would heal my soul.



And then suddenly He turned around
He said somebody has unleashed my power
Well, frightened and embarrassed I bowed
You see I told Him of my troubles
And how...


I had to touch the Hem of His garment
And i know I've been made whole
And how I had pressed my way through this madness
And His love has healed my soul.


Then with one word He touched the hem of my garment
And you know I've been made whole
And somehow He pressed His way throught my madness
And His love has healed my soul.


I tell you He Touched me.
He reached way down and touched me
When no one else would touch me
Jesus shol' 'nough [[sure enough]] He touched me...
And I know I've been made whole

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I heard that song one day on Thy Word Network on my way to work. I wrote down as many words as I could remember once I got to my office because I couldn't wait to look it up when I got home again. I LOVED that song before ever watching the video. Now I am amazed in a whole new way.

I love it when music makes me cry!!! Thanks, Christy!

Christy said...

Isn't it amazing?!?!?!?

Susie said...

Hi...I wondered over to your blog...via Michal B.'s blog...because I saw the title of your post Nicole C Mullen...one touch...I was at Indy WOF and saw this performance too...It was breathtaking and now it is one of my most fav songs and I actually have it listed first on my playlist of my blog...I just had to share it had the same affect on me and made me even more aware of God's Power and his Grace! I didn't want you to think I was a stalker or anything..I was just excited to see someone else had the same point of view about the song!
Susie~Grabers Three Ring Circus