Monday, October 13, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

Our Sunday School class will be doing cardboard testimonies this Sunday at both church services. I thought I had it all together and knew what I was going to put on my cardboard, BUT now I am wavering. This isn't easy, so I guess I will pray about it and go from there!!




We laughed because Ed said he wandered if the forklift could could get in the church to present his, or if he just needed to rent to local billboard!! When we first entertained the idea everyone was all for it, but the closer it has gotten a few people are stressing over it. I think it is such a testimony without words! I will update you next Monday on how it went!!




Can you believe that Thanksgiving will be here in no time? It is one of my favorite holidays. I can remember as a child waking up to the smells in the kitchen and watching the Macy's day parade. Makes me want pumpkin pie just thinking about it!!




Ed's birthday is this Sunday as well and I am trying to think of something we can do Saturday but once again I am wavering! He is one of those people that doesn't want anything or a big deal made. If you have any ideas let me know!!




Have a great week!! The leaves are turning and it is just gorgeous!!

No comments: