Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Friday

I remember when I worked at the school one year I worked with Mrs. Sourdike and she always had "Fun Fridays" where she set up stations and the kids got to just as it says have fun! Today when I got home from work the kids and I went to the state forest and I got some good shots of them!!



Last night at Praise Team practice the leader gave us "homework" for our devotional. It was to pick a scripture about praise & worship and what it means to us and bring it to practice next week for our devotional. I haven't narrowed it down yet but here are some of my favorites.


Luke 19:37 (New Living Translation)

37 When he reached the place where the road started down the Mount of Olives, all of his followers began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles they had seen.

- Why do we praise God?? For all the good things he does for us right?!?!



Philippians 4:8 (New Living Translation)

8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.




Revelation 19:5 (New Living Translation)


5 And from the throne came a voice that said,
“Praise our God, all his servants, all who fear him, from the least to the greatest.”




No comments: