Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump day Update!

Here it is Wednesday already. This month is FLYING by!


I thought I would take a minute to update on the Farhars'


Today I had a recheck at the eye doctor. I was hoping I had gotten better but to no avail I still need bifocals. ARGH! Tomorrow I will have the stitches out of the site where I had the tooth extraction. I hope all looks well there!



Ed is still loving his new job. He is working at the new indoor water park in French Lick pouring concrete for right now. For those of you that didn't know he is now working for Jasper Lumber, basically doing the same type of work but a lot less stress!! For once we may even get a tax return!! WOW!!



Aimee has officially started basketball practice. Her first game is in 2 weeks! She has her last fall tournament this weekend for softball. I hope it isn't too cold! Her grades are still great! She is working really hard. She is still dating John so he hangs out a lot which is ok with us.



Cole is also into basketball practice with his first game in 2 weeks as well. It can get hectic trying to juggle the schedules and there are a few games of Aim's I miss due to Cole's. He is self teaching himself the trumpet which causes for some loud nights! I have no clue how this is going cause I know nothing about the trumpet. His grades are also still great!



Chad is still working at Wendy's. We don't get to see him much but he is good at texting so we here a lot from him that way.



Chang is ALSO playing basketball so this should prove to be interesting getting to them all! He is still very enjoyable. He has a great sense of humor and often teases us as much as we do him. He is also playing in the praise band at church. He plays the electric guitar and is good at it. Although Hou Hou's piano playing was much more peaceful =)



That's about it for now. We are getting ready to head out to Andrea & Aaron's so I can give a tutorial on her new blackberry phone!! I hope she posts how Aaron gave it to her. Ed said he gives guys like Ed a bad name!! It really was too sweet!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

He says if I told it would ruin his rep... lol!

Christy said...

Oh yea like he has the rep of being SO mean! =)

Unknown said...

Mikey played the trumpet. Maybe he could give Cole some pointers. LOL!