Monday, October 6, 2008

MANIC MONDAY!!

This has been a STRESSFUL day!! I mean it has been crazy, I am trying to make it better but my goodness!



I know that there will be days like this but it just seems like if one thing happened there were 2 or 3. However, it will get better! We have a free night tonight so that will be good. Aimee's team won the Nationals qualifer this weekend so the coach said make plans for Panama City in July!!



On another note, Ed decided to cut his hair last night. He always cuts his own and I come by and get the long ones he missed. Which I did, with the guard on. Then he asked me to shave his neck and so forth. Well, I got to talking and didn't realize he had taken the guard off and .....



YEP!



You guessed it, I cut him a big ole' patch in his hair. He wasn't too thrilled but he is pretty laid back and now has as we called it an Andy Burkhardt cut! Every time he walked in the room last night we got so tickled which was so wrong of us but he took it well and laughed with us!!!


No comments: