Saturday, October 25, 2008

Check out the handsome guy!

Cole served the dinner at a wedding rehearsal dinner last night with the youth group. He cleans up good!! He was NOT happy that I wanted to take his picture!!






































I was invited to go to the Ark of Safety with Brenda Mathias last night. I met up with them at Ruler parking lot in Loogootee. In my car was myself, Brenda, John, Leslie Doyle, Beth Arvin, and Giana Armstrong.



I was a little apprehensive because I have never been there before. It was a Kingdom Worship. Janet Douglas led it. It was amazing, I have never felt more peaceful. They have these the last Friday of every month at 7:00. I suggest if you have not been to a service there you think about going. I think I will take Ed next time I go. E-mail me or let me know if you want directions.



At one point a gentleman said something and I looked at Leslie and said that is blog worthy but I can't remember what it was now to save my life! Anyway, it has been a good weekend so far. I went to the volleyball sectional with Annette this morning and we won so I am going back with her tonight. Then tomorrow is church and my sister is bringing her kids down & my parents. Along with the Jones family we are going to the Lark Ranch. Should be a great day!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Don't tell Cole, but he looks like his momma! :)

Hey, tried looking up Lark Ranch on the internet today. We want to go next Saturday. Can you find out if they'll still be opened next weekend while you're there? Have fun!

Carol :)

Christy said...

Thanks Carol =)

Here is their website: http://www.larkranch.com/

They are open through Nov. 2

Lauren said...

I hate when I forget what I wanted so desperately to blog. Sooo frustrating. LOVE YOU!!