Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

I Got Tagged!


Ok, so I've been tagged by a friend to let all of you know 6 random facts about myself. It might take me awhile to think of some stuff:)


Lets see....



1.) I too have OCD... I admit I am SO weird with things. Everything has a place and everything should be in it's place!! I could things all the time, just random counting to 9. Sometimes I feel a little like Monk. I know scary huh?!?!



2.) I LOVE dogs. Almost to an obsession. There have been several lost dogs end up at Crane and the crazy dog lady always seemed to take them home with her. (Yep, that's me)



3.) I have a burning desire to travel to Africa. Most people know this about me.



4.) I have quite a diverse family. I have 4 brothers and sisters. 1 biological sister and 3 adopted. One Hispanic sister, a bi-racial brother, and an african american brother. Plus, we have had 2 foreign exchange students!!



5.) Ed & I have been married for 10 years. We actually met at "Three Pigs" Restaurant. I did not like him!! What was I thinking!?!?!



6.) I have a God given talent for peeing my pants if I get to laughing too hard. It really is a talent. Annette seems to be the one to make me do it the most!!



So now I have to Tag 6 lucky bloggers: Lauren, Andrea, Leslie, Carol. Everyone else has been tagged so I just got 4!!




No comments: