Sunday, October 5, 2008

Attitudes




Friday night myself along with a bunch of gals from church went to a women's retreat at Camp Illiana. On the way down Pam T. and I talked a lot about dissension within churches and what we see as the "problems". That ole' scum dog (the devil) will certainly use good people to split churches. We MUST, MUST train our minds to keep pure thoughts and remember it is about HIM not us.




We got our confirmation through the workshop we went to titled "Making Sundays Special". She covered almost to the T everything we talked about. We have to have the attitude of worship not only at church on Sunday but in EVERYTHING we do. Is it hard??? Uh yea it is hard! But it is SO worth it. Too many times we get wrapped up with what that person in the pew behind us will think or what so and so is doing. People, it is time we wake up and see that we are to live our lives to make Jesus known and seen, to be his hands and feet.




We didn't get to bed until around 3 a.m and got up at 6 a.m. WHEW!! We even did makeovers wth before and after photos!! I will attach a few! After it was over I drove to Terre Haute to watch Aimee's tournament. She had an awesome day playing, and she & Ed are there today as well. They are 3-1 at this point I'll update you tomorrow on how they finished. I stayed home to go to church and go get Cole after while. It should be a beautiful drive. I am attaching some photos from the weekend! Enjoy!!





Bedtime story....




I have NO idea????



Up to no good!



Before....




After!! WHOO HOOO



Before....


Whoa Mama!!


Before...


Look out world!



Before....



Move over ladies!



Right before her triple!


5 comments:

Lauren said...

Has Jackie F. been on the Walk?

I could definitely see her in a skit...


you are all precious.

Christy said...

She is going on the spring!!!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed yout blog until I got to the before and after pics. YUK!

Brandi said...

what a great time, I should know because I was "up to no good"!!!

Christy said...

That look was too good to pass up!