Monday, April 7, 2008

Wow

Isn't this wonderful weather?? Well, just wait it will change tomorrow. This makes me just want to be outside all day. I was at work, but now we have to get ready to go do our taxes.... YUK!!



We always put off doing them until the last minute which never proves to be a good thing. We seemed to have misplaced my W-2 for being on the school board (SOOO not worth it) so Ed was freaked out and stayed up until 3 a.m. looking for it.... who knows?? I called the school and they had copies of it so that was taken care of. The next issue is he (God love him) always worries so badly about going to do our taxes. You see, we always have to pay since he is self-employed. I told him worrying just makes it worse. It's not like you can change it, so why worry over something you cannot change right?? Ha Ha



Lol, Man am I good at giving advice but I sure need to listen to it at times as well!! Which led me to one of my favorite verses...



Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious for anything, but in EVERYTHING, by prayer and petition, with THANKSGIVING, present your requests to God. And the PEACE that transcends ALL understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hate paperwork and taxes.

yuck yuck yuck.

that's all. I'm with ya.