Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

Well, I am following Becky's Mind Dump theme for the day. So here goes....


*** It is such a BEAUTIFUL day to be sitting in here typing... aww but you all are SO worth it.


***I too have the greatest friends of all!! AND in Jesus..who could ask for a better friend huh???


*** I don't know why I stand amazed when things are revealed to me by God, it's like it has happened for the first time every time....I guess I get in too big a hurry in MY time not His


*** Kinda torn today, Cole has a track meet and Aimee has a softball game. I am going to softball with my bestest friend Annette, while Ed cheers Cole on at track. I am SERIOUSLY hoping he doesn't call from the ER, Cole informed us he may be running hurdles for the first time....


*** Keep my Mama in your prayers, I heard it from a birdie that she is trying to weasel her way out of her knee replacements in June! Don't push me MAMA, remember the last time I took you to the hospital :-)


Well, that's it for now....the taxi career begins from here.

I TRULY love each and everyone of you who reads this!! Have a blessed week!!

4 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

Yeah, but that was an emergency!! This isn't. I am torn because I don't want to be handicapped all summer :(

Christy said...

You big baby... YOU ARE GOING!

beckiwoodsmall said...

I am not a baby!! You and Andrea will have to decorate Daddy's cane with some glitz :)
Just want to do the right thing and I have comittments that I have to meet!!

Christy said...

The right thinkg is to take care of your health!! Silly :-)