Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally Friday


Well, it is finally Friday. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow. This will be 2 Saturdays in a row that I have worked overtime. I do not like overtime, the money is good but I like my Saturdays off.



Today could have been just a plain ole' bad day for me. It started out a little rough but at one point I just stopped and made the decision that is wasn't going to be one of those days, and you know what it turned out to be a pretty good day.



I think that ole' scum dog is really working. My sister said she had a rough situation today as well and that it was satan's (he doesn't deserve a capital letter) way to snare her up but she wasn't going to let him to it! That is what we have to do. Just say stop this, get behind me and stay there! I really have felt the Holy Spirit moving lately so I just know that the devil and his angels will really be out in full force for those who put their hope and trust in the Lord.



Keep on keeping on friends!!

No comments: