Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ahhhhh


It is Saturday afternoon and I just got home from work so this will be short and sweet! Ed is out back building a new dog kennel for our zoo. I will be ready to get this Bluetick Coon dog puppy out of my house as will chopper!! It will be a really nice kennel with 5 separate doors for each dog.



Tonight we are going to Washington to Camp Illiana. We always get excited for these, it is such a great time of fellowship and worship. Tomorrow is church day. YEA!! Tomorrow night kicks off our revival at church with Tyler Zeller being there. The kids are so excited to hear him speak. How neat is that that we will be able to watch him play for North Carolina next year??? I hate to be a Tar Heel fan but I guess I can for a while anyway.



Well, I'm outta here, laundry calls!!



No comments: