Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Sistas!!

Last night I went out with 3 of my FAV-O-RITE girls! We went to eat at Bobe's then went on the the Gathering in Montgomery. And let me tell you we had a ball! These girls are great and you know the thing I like about it??? I can be real and they still love me. Not everywhere will you get that from people now-a-days.


At the Gathering we saw lots of Emmaus friends and had an AWESOME worship and testimony. Isn't God great, he revels things to us in his time, and last night gave not just one of us BUT all 4 the confirmation we needed for something we have been trying to accomplish. The other great thing is that he got us all there. You see we are super busy women with different lives and it is really hard to get together at times but we realized through last night that it is something we need to make a priority.


Another busy busy week is ahead of us but the great thing is I get to interact with these gals throughout the week so that is a big plus in my book.

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you girls!!! God has great things in store for us and I can't wait! We are so blessed that He has brought us all together!

Christy said...

Hold on to your seats, it could be a bumpy ride!! But I CAN'T WAIT!!

Unknown said...

Christy- it was sooooo cool to get to meet you! last night was awesome. it's just so good to get together, let your hair down, and worship the Lord with people from so many different places, backgrounds, and denominations!!!! until next time!!!!

Lauren said...

Hey girl. It was really a blessing seeing you the other night.

I love you.