Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Bumper Sticker Fad





I got up early today and went to breakfast with 4 of the best gals in the world! The JOYful one, the silent-strong one, the unsure one, and my sis (I need to give her a name). We talked, laughed, cried, and talked. It was a great way to start a Saturday!!




Have you ever read bumper stickers and wandered ...why?? I am a little picky about what I will put on my car but some people just don't care. Here are some examples:






1.) - Now, I am thinking if you are reloading, then who is driving and is this really funny??


2.) - ok not really, how many Ham radio operators do you know?? The ones I know are well...nerdy. I don't think I know any unless they are "closet operators"







3.) a little shady...but funny...




4.) - Funny!! I talk to myself and sometimes I answer but when they start arguing I am out of there!!




5.) - I know people like this, I live with 2 of them, I wonder if they would notice if I put this one on their cars???? hmmmm






6.) - LOL






7.) I'm still a hot babe, but now it it comes in flashes - For all my menopausal friends out there!






8.) - I think this often... :-)







9.) - This reminds me of well...me. I am very anal, but I like it that way and so do the voices in my head...




10.) What wouldn't Jesus do? - How true!



I have lots more, but for another day!!








No comments: