Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mushroom Season!

I like mushroom season. I like to get out in the woods and look for snakes.... I mean mushrooms! I am not good at mushroom hunting though because I just look out for snakes. I have a true fear of snakes. I have always had dreams about them since I was very little, I think I practically was raised sleeping on the floor beside my mom and dad's bed. Even now if I watch a movie or see something with a snake on it you can bet that I will dream about them that night. Ed has often times found me standing on the bed afraid of "it" being on the floor.


Another thing I fear are clowns! I hate clowns, I know what a weird thing to be scared of but that I blame on the Steven King movie "It".


Fears come in all shapes and sizes. It can dominate our lives. We must remember that fear is often times snares of the devil. When we find ourselves fearing something it helps to put our trust in Jesus!

No comments: