Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blah!

Have you ever had one of those days where you were just blah? Well, that is where I am today. I know it is because I have been battling this sickness, whatever it is. Nothing tastes right, my mind is in a fog, and I just want to lay down. But for most of us we can't just do that. BUT, guess what? We got home from church today, I went to the store, I am writing this then I am going to lay on my bed and pleasure read and if I fall asleep, it will be an added bonus!!


I ABSOLUTELY love to read. It is one of my favorite things to do. How is it we find it so easy to read novels but sometimes a chore to read our Bible daily?? Hmmm....It is so easy to not think about Satan as being a fallen angel, with angels of his own to trip us up. There is an ever present danger in our midst. That we must take account of DAILY.


Have a great week!!


P.S. This Friday will be our 10 year anniversary!! My lil' Ed says we are going somewhere...ALONE!! We don't get that often. I can't wait!!

No comments: