Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pooped!!


Man, I am just plain ole' worn out. We have had games just about every night this week and I have had the early shift everyday this week, which means I get up at 3:30 to go to work...It has caught up with me! Tonight I have a school board meeting (which I get physically sick to my stomach before each one) then directly after that our winter sports awards at 7:00. To top it all off I got a sore throat and ear ache last night and woke up with a fever today....Tis' the season, with new seasons for me comes bronchitis EVERY year.

Ok Ok... I know I'm whining huh???

My point is this...we as a society are TOO BUSY! Which leads to fatigue, exhaustion, and just plain grumpiness...strangely enough I haven't been grumpy today. Do you want to know why??? Because I have the Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart.... WHERE down in my heart...Where.

Ok , you get the point but what a great old Sunday School song huh??

Our Christianity, folks, it such a battle. It really is a Battlefield of the Mind (if you haven't read Joyce Meyer's book with that title I suggest it). We have to get up every morning and choose how we are going to live, what kind of attitude we will have, and how we will handle stressful situations when they arise...

WOAH!! I know it's tough. I didn't say we wouldn't struggle and fail. Of course we will, BUT the main thing is are we striving to see the world through God's eyes?? Try it, you might be surprised!





No comments: