Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What we have been up to....

We have been busy with Spring upon us! This weekend is Prom so we are getting ready for it. Softball and Track are in full swing.... kinda. Aimee has had 3 games while Cole has only ran one meet due to the others being rained out! The one that they did run he placed 2nd in hurdles, 3rd in 4 by relay and 1st in 400 relay. I hope he continues to have a strong track season. Softball is going we haven't won a game yet but I do think they have improved. Can't wait for travel season =)


I was laying in bed last night when Cole wanted to know the difference between the Pharisees and Sadducees. I had Ed explain it to him and he can back to my bed and read to me from Matthew. I adored it! He is really getting into the Word and really thinking about how it applies to him. Although he is only 13, my prayer is that he continues to get deeper and deeper in it.



I'll leave you with some recent pictures.... none of track yet though =(




Sports Banquet




Sports Banquet


Florida



Lady Rox Softball




Aim catching




Walked




I love this picture!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aimee's hair is so cute!