Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bronchitis

Well, here I am again with Bronchitis. It started out with a sore throat which isn't typical for when I get it twice a year.


So, with my asthma over the counter cough syrup doesn't work for me so I always have Bromotine (the cure all in my world). This stuff just works for me WELL.... I called my doctor Monday & they quit making it. You can still get it as a compound that the medicine shop in Bedford makes but it isn't covered my insurance & costs 40.00 a bottle. They called in Tussionex for me. I took it last night around 8:30. I started feeling nothing.... I mean NOTHING. Felt a little weird but not too bad. I got up at 3:30 went to work & man it hit me. I felt extremely strange & not quite like myself. I was itching all over like something was crawling all over me. I called the doctor & she said it has Hydrocodone in it. I knew that but man it was a weird thing. I left work at 7:30 came home, went to bed & Ed woke me up at 4:00! Wow I can't believe I slept all day. I still feel a little drugged but I'm not coughing much. I thought it was crazy to get the compounded medicine but it's looking better all the time.


Needless to say, I have been less than productive this week & I hate it. Ed & I have plans to go buy flowers Saturday so I am looking forward to that. I want a dogwood tree so I am hoping to find one!


We are having a family movie night Friday night at 7:00 at out church. Loogootee United Methodist. We are watching The Passion of the Christ. I'd love to see you there!! =)

No comments: