Friday, April 10, 2009

Prayer

I thought it was time to put out a few prayer requests. I know there are a lot of needs & that I won't cover them all but here are a few. Thanks in advance for your prayers!


- my little brother Daniel. A lot of issues here. While he is a loving, caring kid he has substance abuse problems. He is need of prayer for deliverance. Also my parents as he is living with them.


- Lacy Jeffers. Put on bed rest for her pregnancy. She is almost 31 weeks along with Ava. They are waiting on tests to see what to do.


- Dear sweet Lauren as she embarks on her mission trip.


- There seems to be a lot of illness going around. Pray for healing.


- Pray John 14:27 for Peace where needed. Seems to be a lot of people needing the Peace that no one can give but Jesus.


- Job losses. My little sister's job was cut. Pray for her knowledge to decide what to do as she has a few options.


- Pray for courage for teenagers today to be able stand firm in their beliefs.

- The leaders of our churches, & government.


I just know I am forgetting some. If you know of prayer concerns leave a comment to add to the list.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

A facebook friend...for salvation

Kent...for direction

Leslie said...

for all those considering a Walk to Emmaus or other spiritual retreat and for those that have already made the decision to attend.

Lauren said...

Praying...and thanks for the shout-out!