Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our anniversary! Where would I be without my Ed?!?!?!








Annette and I went Post Prom door prize shopping (that is for another post...) and we stopped by the Lighthouse Christian Bookstore, I felt like I was cheating on Blessings to be quite honest! I bought Ed 2 books plus the Love Dare book from the movie Fireproof.... I bought that book thinking I could get something out of it from Ed, but then I was convicted (it's not about me right?!?!) so I think I will read it first.


Happy Anniversary Edley!! I LOVE you more today than ever!

3 comments:

Susan Warren said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!

I saw your Ed this morning...at Brandi's.

I also saw your monkey Thursday night at our Relay for Life Captain's meeting. Kelly was showing it off.

Christy said...

my Ed and my monkey?!?! Both in one day? Boy you are a lucky girl!! =)