Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blown Away

I started getting blown away beginning Monday night at our grouping. It has escalated from there!


This week I have been trying hard to "Be Still". Let me tell you God is blowing me away. I have spent a lot of time in prayer & more specifically on my face & knees in prayer.


He has been faithful as always! He has revealed so much to me this week. I have been awaken several nights this week with an urge or a word from God. It has been amazing.


After reading Andrea's blog yesterday there were comments from an anonomyous person who seems to be hurting. While reading the comments again last night I asked Andrea & Susan to pray John 14:27 with me for this person & their situation. I then fell asleep having a talk with God. I woke up around 2:30 with a person laid on my heart. Now, I have learned if this happens to start praying for them & that is what I did.


Just a little while ago I got a message from Susan telling me the word from Joyce Meyer that she just got was John 14:27. Go check out her blog. I would link it but I'm on my blackberry & can't. However, you can get to it from my list of blogs. "Living & Loving life in plesant valley". I told her it was our confirmation that God was working with & through us.


Have you been spending time with your Heavenly Father listening more than talking? If not try it, you won't be let down.


Remember God is HUGE & FAITHFUL!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

God is HUGE my friend!!! And man are we findin out how huge he really is. :)

Susan Warren said...

Great post! AMEN!

Unknown said...

Our God is a big, big God... that is interested in the tiniest details. It's mind blowing to me how faithful He is to listen, to speak, and to send confirmations that strengthen our faith.

Praising His name during this Holy week and ALWAYS!