Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pet Peeves

So, while we were on vacation last week I developed a new pet peeve. This has always been a peeve of Ed's but it never really bothered me.


Most cars now have cup holders & quite a few, so what I don't understand is why if you have several people in your vehicle do drive thru workers always put your drinks in a drink carrier? I mean it wouldn't be so bad if they asked you if you wanted one or if you were alone with several drinks. I think the managers must push the almighty drink carrier like asking "would you like fries with that".


I just wonder if there is some incentive to handing out so many of them. Like employee of the month, only drink carrier pusher of the month. I remember one time when Ed handed it back through the window (as he ALWAYS does) the lady gave him a death look & threw the thing on the floor with force! We all cracked up. Which raised yet another question....are they not reusable?


Anyway, what are some of your drive thru pet peeves???

3 comments:

Susan said...

It is an absolute crime to ask for ketchup!!

Inge' said...

When they rush me. Don't interrupt me to ask if that is is all. If I am still talking obviously that is not all!!

Here in my town you can buy a drink carrier! I can't tell you how many times I have placed orders with 3 or more drinks and have had to beg for a drink carrier.

Unknown said...

My favorite fast-food pet peeve is

when they forget to give you napkins.

Oh, I don't need them, I'll just clean my hands on my shirt.

I remember one time at a drive-thru the lady working asked: Would you like Napkins? (And she had a very concerned look on her face while asking)

John Sampson
http://www.MyPetPeeves.com