Friday, April 3, 2009

Mistaken Identity

I was listening to Focus on the Family this morning and for the past 2 days it has been a program based on the book "Mistaken Identity". It is about the wreck that happened in 2006 where 4 students and 1 adult lost their lives. Where one of the survivors was mistaken for actually one of the girls who had passed. The families spent 5 weeks mourning a loss & sitting by a bedside of a girl not theirs hoping for her recovery.


I remember hearing about this when it took place but the program was so good to listen to. I can't wait to read the story. If you get a chance go online to focusonthefamily.com & listen to the broadcast.


God prepares us for things that are to happen. Many times we have no idea he is even preparing us until after the situation has hit.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That happened at Taylor, right? There's a book about it.

Christy said...

Yep & the book is called "Mistaken Identity". I'm going to order it today

Lauren said...

sorry I should read more carefully next time lol

Carol said...

Ooohhh...I'll have to try to listen to this program. Thanks for the heads up. That's the only thing I miss about my morning commute is Focus on the Famiy. :)

And glad to know about the book - I"ll have to read that. I was really intrigued by this story.