Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Worry free Wednesday




I heard a saying yesterday that goes like this; "If all my family are in one place together, then there is a carnival running itself". That cracked me up!! The picture above is me and my Dad in the waiting room yesterday waiting for Mom's surgery to be over. I am doing the famous "Woodsmall fake smile" we have a profuse amount of family pictures in which SOMEONE is doing the fake smile. It is a Woodsmall tradition, I know pretty corny huh??? There are not many dull moments in my family.



Mom came through surgery wonderfully. I talked to her today and they got her up and she said it wasn't as painful as she had heard so that is good news. Nothing like new knees!!!



I'm not sure I can handle it BUT I will be alone for 4 days.... ALONE! Did you hear me??? Ed and Aimee are going to Kentucky for basketball camp Sunday-Wednesday and Cole will be at this Dad's next week. What will I do???? I should probably do some home project but that is doubtful. Chopper and I will just bond I guess....



We are starting a new Wednesday night study tonight at church based on Max Lucado's 3:16. I am excited to get started on it!! I'll keep you posted as we progress.



Have a good hump day!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four Days!!! I hope you have a good book to read. Let me know if you want to walk.

Unknown said...

a-lone? all by yourself?

i wouldn't know what to do. let me know if you need to borrow my kids.

:)

Christy said...

lol.... I do have several books I can read. One I will reccommend is "Safely Home" by Randy Alcorn.

Becky, as adorable as your kids are I would love it!!! =)

Unknown said...

forgot to mention... that picture is AMAZING. lol