Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Love books!!!




I have a thing for books......



If you know me you will know that no matter where I go I always have a book AND a spare in case I get finished with the one I am currently on. I went to check the mail and I had a package. I knew it was one of 2 things; the new camera I ordered or more books!!! It was books and it just made my day!



I don't read the romance books because let's face it, it isn't realistic!! =) I thought I would list some of my favorite books or authors. (Not in any particular order)



1) Harry Potter Series (I know Mom, but I like them. hehe )
2) Alex Cross Series by James Patterson
3) Lucas Davenport Mysteries by John Sandford
4) Women's Murder Club by James Patterson
5) Morning Shade Mysteries by Lori Copeland
6) Sisterhood Series by Fern Michaels
7) Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
8) The Beach House Series by Sally John
9) Heavenly Daze Series by Lori Copeland & Angela Hunt
10) Nancy Moser (all of her books are great)
11) Iris Johansen
12) Jude Deveraux



I was especially excited today because I am getting ready to finish a book and I got 4 new ones!! I am still reading through the Bible in a year and we are in Proverbs, which I enjoy. I read about 4 chapters a night.



Well, I am off to read!! Have a good night





No comments: