Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday





It's Monday, and boy and I'm pooped!! We had a long weekend. Aimee had her first travel softball tournament this weekend. It was in Indianapolis. She played 4 games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. She plays for the Indiana Sting 18U travel team, even though she is 16. They went 6-0 for the weekend, qualifying for Nationals their first weekend out, I'd say that's a good way to start out the next 7 weekends!! It was pretty cool, at the championship game there was a guy from HoosierAuthority.com doing a live web cast of the game. We came home and downloaded it. We are all burnt to a crisp and sore. I even put on sunscreen but I guess it didn't help much. I just hope it turns into a nice tan.




We picked Cole up Sunday from his Dad's. Talk about a long day, leaving Indy going to Seymour, to Cannelburg to pick Chopper up then home. But, this is a choice we made and for the most part we enjoy it. On the trip home Aimee & Ed got talking about bait to use on line hooks in ponds and I guess Cole wasn't paying too much attention because Ed said "Hominy works good for that too" and Aim said "What is Hominy", out of the blue Cole said "Harmony is a place of tranquility". We all about died laughing. Well, that's it for today because I am tired and I want to veg on the couch for a while. My 2 kids had all the house work done when I got home so I have a chance to. What a blessing.
As soon as I get a team picture I will attach it. I hope I don't drive you nuts with it, I am just proud of my kids!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud. Tell Aimee we said way to go!!! I hope the whole season is that awesome.

Christy said...

Ok Joni....I was pooped not that I did poop!! You and Rach cracked me up tonight texting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the much needed laugh... I laughed so hard I couldn't text, because I couldn't see. Rachel thinks we are crazy. :)