Monday, June 23, 2008

Mind Dump Monday

* I am so tired today, and have a huge headache

* My mom is healing good, seems to be feeling much better

* The Ya-Ya's are going to start a new study next week Max Lucado's 3:16, I can't wait

* June is almost over, can you even believe it!!

* Cole will be 13 this Saturday, That is so hard to fathom

* It is way too loud at work today with all the construction, no wonder my head hurts

* We are going to St. Louis next weekend for a softball tournament, should be a good trip

* Here is a good laugh for you, there was a note on the desk at work today that read :"All of the canapee lights must stay on to keep the air unit on in the booth". Canapee??? Is that like a can of Coke?? I think they meant canopy. Anyway It was good for a chuckle this morning.

* Have you ever notice how you judge people that you really don't take the time to get to know?? What a shame we do that, we are missing out on some really neat people I'd say.


Until tomorrow.....

No comments: