Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Warp Thursday


Newborn Austin Cole



Cole in 2nd Grade





He always loved his broom!



Cole & Aimee -ages 2 and 6 (notice the "fake smile" on Aimee..lol)
Also, Cole did comment on this picture that he couldn't believe that we would put a Chicago Bulls shirt on him, since he has never liked the Bulls.... who knew???? I mean he was 2!!



Me & Cole (man was I skinny or what??)





Present Day Cole




Today it's all about Cole since his 13th birthday is Saturday and I will not be able to blog due to softball. It is hard for me to fathom that my little baby will be 13. 13!! Ouch, a teenager.




He is really changing, maturing and becoming who he is. It is neat to watch but also a little scary!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!








4 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

I find it hard to believe that my sunshine is going to be 13!! Where did the years go? He is growing into an awesome young man!!
Happy Birthday, Cole!! Mamaw loves you :)

Anonymous said...

tell Cole we all said happy birthday!!! and great pictures. Joni

Unknown said...

Great pics! It brought back great memories.

Lauren said...

love this--too sweet..