Friday, July 17, 2009

Psalm 34:17-20

(New American Standard Bible)

17 The righteous cry, and the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.     
18The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.     
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.     
20 He keeps all his bones,not one of them is broken.


Have you noticed that when the struggles of this world get you down if you dwell on it the worse the fears get?


So why is it that we don't stop right then & pray for deliverance of the fears, thoughts, & worries??


We need to learn to recognize when we are starting to feel "lost" & call out for God's help. It's amazing when we do the peace that only God can offer overtakes us.


I'm thankful I have a God that's knows me & still loves me & wants that relationship with me!

No comments: