Wednesday, July 29, 2009

God is good!

Can you say it with me folks???


God is good!


I don't know why I am always amazed when God shows up. I love it though when he gives us those little confirmations or the great big billboards!


I keep hearing the same thing over & over every where I go. "You have not cause you ask not". Every where I go I keep hearing that. I think that too many times I get caught up in praying for so many things that I forget to ask God to bless me.


My sister told a story a while back about how she prayed for her asthma & would you know she is now off ALL her asthma meds. Which is amazing!


Faith as a mustard seed. Do you have it??

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Don't leave home without it!

Lauren said...

I just taught a VBS lesson on that this morning--showed the kids a tiny mustard seed and such.

Susan Warren said...

AMEN!