Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am having blogger block....


I never thought I would lack for something to blog about but alas.... here it is.


I do have a couple of funnies to pass on... true stories about text messaging follies!


A certain always smiling person I know sends a text to a gal to double check the spelling of her daughter's name for her sash and he sends "I need to double check your daughter's rash"!!!


Another fellow sent a text that said "who's the chick" to a friend of his only to discover as he sent the text he realized it was his friends sister with him!!!

2 comments:

Inge' said...

have you been to bloggers unite? they have several topics to blog about on certain day. you might find something there to peak your interest.

Andrea said...

Oh the crazy 2:00 a.m. sweat shop stories....LOL