Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally!!!



Sunday Cole comes home! He has been gone SO much this month. He has been at his Dad's 3 weeks in June and 1 week at Mission Camp. Needless to say I am having Cole withdraw! Aimee said the other day "I miss my bubby". You know it's bad when that happens!!



Summer is always hard for that reason BUT he will be home the whole month of July and only has one more week to go the first of August.



We leave in 2 weeks from today for Panama City for Aim's softball nationals. I would have more softball pictures but it seems they play better when my camera is put up! I am a tad bit superstitious!! For those that know me well know that I AM NOT a beach person. Sand on my feet grosses me out!! I know I am weird but give me the mountains anyday! However, I am going to try my best to make the most of it!



Catfish Festival is going strong now and I am going to make Ed get me an elephant ear sometime today! We don't hang out there much at all. Usually do the queen contest and Martin Co. Idol, maybe watch a few softball games but that's it.



Have a great 4th of July!!

No comments: